We love transforming your unruly accounts and books into ordered piles of up-to-the-minute figures. Of course, every business has different needs; we’ll work with you to craft an innovative and complete accounts solution that works. Whether you need a virtual accounts department, or just some training to get you started in your new business, we can create a solution that works for your business, your staff and your lifestyle.
We offer a comprehensive range of services, designed to take the pain out of business administration for your business. Our experienced professionals will sit down with you and formalise an accounts manual, so you know exactly what to expect from us on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis.
Wamit Bookkeeping Services work with your accountant, complementing their work by providing them with the information they need, when they need it. The skills and experience we bring to your business will be welcomed by your accountant, who will find sifting through your company’s figures takes a lot less time.
We understand how important cash flow is and can implement processes that ensure faster payments and more efficient accounts receivables. We can apply proven budgeting techniques to meet payment deadlines and make sure every dollar is accounted for.
We can even provide a complete financial report each month with statements, summaries, and charts. Taking care of business has never been this easy.
Our services include:
- Assets/equipment ledger maintenance
- Expenses ledger maintenance
- General ledger maintenance
- Accounts receivable services
- Preparing accounts receivable reports
- Accounts payable services
- Preparing accounts payable reports
- Preparing ageing reports and summaries
- Bank account reconciliation services
- Credit card reconciliation services
- Trial balance services
- Preparing financial statements
- Preparing income statements (profit and loss)
- Invoicing processing services
- Balance sheet services
- Preparing sales reports
- Preparing purchase reports
- Entry of transactions
- Cash flow statements
- Manual journal entry services
- Fixed assets and depreciation calculation